Usage of Website
The Website is intended for personal and non-commercial use. You shall register to become a member of the Website only if you are of the age of 18 or above and can enter into binding contracts as per applicable laws. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, login and account information. You will be responsible for all use of the Website by you and anyone using your password and login information (with or without your permission).
You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as and when prompted by the Website. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not updated or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not updated or incomplete), or Foxin has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not updated or incomplete, Foxin shall have the right to suspend or terminate your account and/or refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof) or Services in connection thereto.
By making use of the Website, and furnishing your personal/contact details, you hereby agree that you are interested in availing and purchasing the Services that you have selected. You hereby agree that Foxin may contact you either electronically or through phone, to understand your interest in the selected products and Services and to fulfil your demand or complete your application.
You specifically understand and agree that by using the Website you authorize Foxin and its affiliates and partners to contact you for any follow up calls in relation to the Services provided through the Website. You agree and consent to receive communications on your phone/mobile number provided by you on the Website and expressly waive any registration made under DND/NCPR list under TRAI regulations.
You agree and authorize Foxin to share your information with its group companies and other third parties, in so far as required for marketing purposes/offering various Services and/or to provide you with various value-added services, in association with the Services selected by you or otherwise. You agree to receive communications through e-mails, telephone and/or SMS, from Foxin or its third-party vendors regarding the Services/ancillary Service updates, information/promotional emails and/or product announcements. You also agree that Foxin reserves the right to make your details available to its partner banks/financial institutions and that you may be contacted by the partners for information through email, telephone and/or SMS. If you request not to receive such communication/marketing material any further, it shall be applicable prospectively only and shall not apply in respect to your data already shared by Foxin with its partners upon your prior consent. In case you do not wish to receive any such communication/marketing materials from our partner banks/ financial institutions, we request you to kindly get in touch with them independently, without involving Foxin.
The usage of the Website may also require you to provide consent for keying in your Personal Information (“PI”) (including but not limited to user ids and passwords), as may be necessary to process your application through this Website. PI keyed in shall be required for enabling hassle free, faster and paperless (to the extent possible) processing of applications for financial products so opted / availed by you. Foxin shall adhere to best industry practices including information security, data protection and privacy law while processing such applications. However, Foxin shall not be liable to you against any liability or claims which may arise out of such transactions.
You shall not sell Foxin’s Services, information, or software associated with or derived from it or use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Website and or its content or interfere or disrupt the Website; take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on Foxin’s infrastructure/network or use any device, or interfere or attempt to interfere with the Foxin Services or forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through Foxin or to manipulate your presence on the Website.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or through this Website: (i) any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material or content that would violate rights of publicity and/or privacy or that would violate any law; (ii) any commercial material or content (including, but not limited to, solicitation of funds, advertising, or marketing of any good or services); and (iii) any material or content that infringes, misappropriates or violates any copyright, trademark, patent right or other proprietary right of any third party. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any violation of the foregoing restrictions, or any other harm resulting from your posting of content to this Website.
We believe in helping our customers as far as possible, and have therefore drafted a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations request will not be entertained if the orders have already been communicated to the customers and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that have been obtained on special occasions, deals & promotions (These are limited period offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.)
Refund of a product is allowed only under the following circumstances:
- If the product delivery takes more time than promised (reasons like natural calamities, delay due to the logistics partners, unavailability of the customer, etc are covered under exceptions and a refund will not be entertained under such circumstances), then the customer can cancel the order and the full amount will be refunded back to the customer within 14 working days.
- We do not take any responsibility of a delay in refund because of the delays made by the bank, calamities or national holidays.
- A customer can ask for a refund if the specification of product received is not as per the specifications mentioned in the website or if the product replacement takes more than 14 working days.
- A refund will not be initiated if the customer is not happy with the look/sound quality of a defect free product, a physical damage not notified within 24 hours of receiving the product, an electrical surge or any damage caused by the user.
- Please note that depending on the situation, the amount may be refunded only after deducting the bank and delivery charges.
Replacement of a product is allowed only under the following circumstances:
- Replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the product delivered is defective or has a physical damage.
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective consumer durable items and non durable items, please report the same to our Customer Service team. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported within 24 hours of receipt of the products.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per the specifications, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- In case of any product defect coming up within the warranty period, then the product may be replaced basis the nature of the problem, however if the defect is minor then the product will be sent for repair.
- A product will not be replaced if the customer is not happy with the look/sound quality of a defect free product, a physical damage not notified within 24 hours of receiving the product, an electrical surge or any damage caused by the user.
- The whole packet with the product and its accessories intact and in good condition will only be picked up by the courier boy arranged by us.
- Product prices listed on the website are current. While every care has been taken to label the products accurately, errors in data entry and updation may occur. We reserve the right to cancel the order incase a transaction has been made where the price indicated was not the correct price. In the rare event that happens, we will give a full refund of money received from the customer.
- Prices are subject to change without advance notice and the discretion rests solely with the Brand.
- All prices on this web site are in Indian Rupees. For international cards used on the site, the banks applicable exchange rate and charges will apply. We have no jurisdiction on this and any disputes or queries on exchange rates and bank charges need to be directed to the bank or institution that issued your card or payment instrument
- All orders are acknowledged at current pricing. We will bill at price in effect at the time of receipt of money and raising of an invoice.
- Our products are liable for GST in India.
- Transactions on the website are protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and Secure Data Encryption using a 1024-bit process. Any information you enter when transacting with the webstore is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional disclosure to third parties. This is an assurance that it follows the best security practices adopted by major online vendors where all payments are processed in real-time for your security and immediate peace of mind.
- Credit card and Debit card information is not stored by us and is not taken by us. This information is taken directly by the payment gateway provided who is authorised and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
To report security vulnerabilities affecting any of our products, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of Stock situations
Our endeavour is to ensure that all products listed on the site are available in stock for dispatch to the buyer. However, in case the same is not available for any reason, we will contact you within 2 business days and give you the option to exchange, delay or cancel the order based on your convenience.
Delivery of products
- Purchases are shipped from our own or third party warehouses/ stores or offices from various points in India. Our endeavour is to make the products reach you within 7-15 Business days from receipt of order and payment depending on the address for delivery.
- Order deliveries will be made by our own staff or third party courier and logistics companies or Postal Services usually between 10.30 am – 7 pm Monday –Saturday.
- Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery. We take no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person other than the person ordering the product at the address indicated at the time of the order.
- Since the transactions are authorised by the card holder, we do not take responsibility for incorrect addresses provided at the time of placing the order
- We are not responsible for damage of products after delivery.
- All claims, if any, for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service on the day of delivery through the contact us page on the web store. Also, the said shortage of goods need to be highlighted and signed on the Proof of delivery copy and returned to the delivery person.
Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size, volume, type and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments
- The product has genuine warranty sticker and serial no. stickers; both should be intact and not tampered.
- If product is not physically damaged/ tampered / burnt. (Like broken corners, visible cracks, connector pins damaged, rusted, wetted, burnt etc) the Warranty is applicable.
- Physical damage has to be decided by the Foxin (service center).
- In case of Motherboards the CPU pins of the socket should not be damaged/broken/bent, corner or connector damage, spare missing or burnt and if it is sold under warranty terms.
- If the product is within the warranty period (applicable warranty period varies based on product categories as specified below):
- The product claimed for warranty is already been attempted for repair other than any Foxin (service centre), then the warranty is void, and product will be considered as no warranty.
Ensure that any remarking / modifying of the original product brand label or date should not be done in the product. If any tampering is found, product will be considered as Out of warranty.